The purpose of the Student Wellness Advisory Committee (SWAC) is to provide accountability measures for policy implementation. The committee will advise on implementation, ongoing review, and evaluation of the school districts wellness policy in order to improve the achievement of all students.
- Two-year term of service.
- Approximately 4 two-hour evening meetings annually.
- Additional time for meeting preparation and electronic communication, outside of meetings.
For the 2018-19 school year we will be holding 2 meetings. The dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 6:30pm-8:30pm
Meeting Dates, Location, and Materials
March 13th, 2019 (Educational Service Center/Forum Room (11200 93rd Ave North, Maple Grove MN 55369)
If you are interested in joining this council, please fill out the online application.
- Jeff Ansorge - 763-391-7064
- Colleen Fairbanks - 763-391-7066
- Jim Greeley - 763-585-7351
- Carrie Larson - 763-391-7112
- Robin Gunsolus - 763-391-7103