The purpose of the Student Wellness Advisory Committee (SWAC) is to provide accountability measures for policy implementation. The committee will advise on implementation, ongoing review, and evaluation of the school districts wellness policy in order to improve the achievement of all students.
- Two-year term of service.
- Approximately 4 two-hour evening meetings annually.
- Additional time for meeting preparation and electronic communication, outside of meetings.
For the 2019-20 school year we will be holding 4 meetings. The dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 8th - time TBD
- Tuesday, December 10th - time TBD
- Tuesday, February 11th - time TBD
- Tuesday, April 14 - time TBD
2018-19 Meeting Dates, Location, and Materials
March 13th, 2019 (Educational Service Center/Forum Room (11200 93rd Ave North, Maple Grove MN 55369)
April 18th, 2019 (Educational Service Center/Forum Room (11200 93rd Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369)
If you are interested in joining this council, please fill out the online application by Oct. 1, 2019.
- Jeff Ansorge - 763-391-7064
- Colleen Fairbanks - 763-391-7066
- Ryan Bisson - 763-391-7103