This four-week class addresses questions of parents who are raising a child diagnosed with autism. The class covers everything from theories and myths to successful intervention strategies and cutting-edge curriculum. Parents have the opportunity to compare notes with others who are raising children with autism, and have their questions answered by an expert panel of educational professionals. This class is offered during the fall and spring.
The Information Library, located in the Willow Lane Interagency Office, includes books and videos on a variety of topics. Each item has a library card. Please complete the card and slip it into the gray metal box located on the bookshelf.
- Minnesota Department of Education
- MN Children with Special Needs
- Division for Early Childhood
- Autism Society of MN
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- Exceptional Parent Magazine
- Osseo Area Schools Preschool Programs